“Change doesn’t just happen – it’s made. By people like you.”
What is MCON?
We believe every person inherently wants to do good in the world. Some of us just need a little inspiration to take that first step. That’s why MCON exists.
We gather leaders, activists and social entrepreneurs from all over the country to better understand today’s social movements and how to turn interest into action.
We also explore the unprecedented enthusiasm for making the world a better place and how anyone, no matter where you work or live, can spark a movement and create change.
Who should attend?
- Work for or lead a cause-driven organization
- Represent a company that wants to increase its social impact
- Are an activist working to raise awareness about your cause
- Are a social entrepreneur with an innovative idea to create change
- Are a member of the creative community who wants to use your talent to do good
- Want to get involved in a cause, but don’t know how
Why should you attend MCON this year?
You’ll be front and center in more than 20 inspiring sessions, you’ll have access to the swanky MCON Lounge, and you’ll receive a Newseum ticket for future use.
Does your tight budget prevent you from attending a conference like MCON and take action for the causes you care about?
Thanks to some really great partners, we have a limited number of MCON scholarships that cover the full cost of registration – and if that’s not reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is.